Kindred of KY was founded and is operated by a former professional nanny. We know how important it is to get your name out into the community and have a strong platform to support you. Kindred is here to help! We work with families and childcare providers through our online Network and on a one-on-one basis through our Consulting Services. Kindred of KY pre-screens all our families, ensuring the best placement possible!
Kindred’s Network –
We developed an online Network where Nannies can create a personalized profile and showcase their skills, experience, and love of working with children to local families. This is a MEMBERS ONLY network, so you will only be in touch with great families who have also gone through our vetting process. We walk you through every step of the way to best set you up for success. Our Network is easy to navigate, fun, and best of all – helps connect you quickly with local families looking for someone just like you!
If you are interested in being a part of our community, please review our Requirements and Screening Process below to ensure you meet the criteria. If you are ready to begin the application process, please click the link below!
- At Least 19 Years of Age
- Minimum of 2 Years of Recent Professional Childcare Experience
- High School Diploma
- Legal to Work in the U.S.
- Subject to a Background Check
- Valid Driver’s License
- A Reliable, Insured Vehicle
- Strong Driving Record
- CPR & First Aid Certified (Or Willing To Complete Certification At Own Expense)
Application – To begin the representation process, you will need to complete the nanny application. We review applications on a daily basis and will be in touch with you within 1-3 business days. You must complete all components of the Nanny Application to be considered for an interview.
Interview – Once we review your Nanny Application we will contact you via email to let you know if your application meets our requirements and standards to set up an interview. During this interview we will learn more about you and your experience in the childcare field, what your future goals are, and more specifically what you are looking for in your next career opportunity.
Nanny Profile – Following the interview, if accepted, we will assist you in setting up your personalized profile for the Kindred Network and you can start meeting wonderful families in the community!
Who we are looking to work with
- Household Managers
- Night Nurses
- Mother’s Helpers
- Babysitters/Date night providers
- Childcare Providers who are providing care in their home
- Newborn Care Specialists
- Special Needs Care
Why Our Nannies Love Kindred:
- Ability to create and personalize your Childcare Provider Profile
- Opportunity to connect and promote your services to the community
- Coaching and guidance from an expert resource
- We work for you!
- Kindred stays involved throughout your Journey with the agency
- Resources to help you get noticed in the community
- And more!