We strive to help set families and childcare providers up for a successful working relationship. We help by providing expert guidance and the best tools in the industry. Kindred’s one-on-one consultation services are tailored to fit each family’s individuals needs. Common discussion topics we help facilitate include:
- How to find the right childcare provider
- Composing a job description
- Interview questions to ask potential candidates
- Reference checks on selected candidates
- Background checks
- Contract negotiation, renewal, and dissolution
- Current salary rates
- Holiday and vacation pay
- What childcare providers look for in a family
- Signing on a new childcare provider
- Working with families and nannies currently in contract and issues they may be having
- Guidance on conflicting schedules
- And more!
We are available to discuss all of these topics as well as specific concerns and situations that pertain to your family. Each consultations session provides parents the opportunity to ask question, too!
If you are interested in learning more about our consulting services, please email us to get started!
We offer consulting for childcare providers too! Common topics are:
- Composing a resume and cover letter
- Interview tips
- Reviewing contracts
- Giving notice
- Problems providers have with their current employer
- Current employment laws and practices
To learn more about being represented as a childcare provider by Kindred, click here!